Fix for Chrome and Safari

May 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Hello,

I figured out what was causing the problems in Chrome and Safari. Open the solution, and open AssemblyInfo.cs. Move to the following lines:

//css
[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.gallery.css", "text-css", PerformSubstitution = true)]
[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.nf.lightbox.css", "text-css", PerformSubstitution = true)]
[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.album.css", "text-css")]

Change this to the following and recompile:
//css
[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.gallery.css", "text/css", PerformSubstitution = true)]
[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.nf.lightbox.css", "text/css", PerformSubstitution = true)]
[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.album.css", "text/css")]

Chrome and Safari had problems with text-css as they were not standard content types. Hope this helps somebody.
JS

May 19, 2010 at 4:16 AM
Thanks it helped me, I wrote an issue before looking here. I'll update the issue with that post!
Nov 18, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Hello,

I am facing the Same Google Chrome problem,

I have created a website and in that i am not able to find the AssembleInfo.cs file, can u please provide me the solution for website.

Thanks & Regards,

Sunny Khabrani

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Hi,

thanks for this info.

Unfortunately it only half solved my problem.

I had an issue where in Chrome and safarai the gallery would simply appear as a set of vertical bullet points and no links to the images.

After applying the fix above, the gallery appears in the correct format and the link urls appear when I hover over a thumbnail

BUT clicking the thumbnail does not result in the full image being displayed in any browser :( (before the change the gallery behaved correctly in Firefox and IE)

Geoff

Feb 14, 2011 at 9:44 PM

OK - fixed my problem by using :

[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.jquery.lightbox-0.5.css", "text/css", PerformSubstitution = true)]
[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.gallery.css", "text/css", PerformSubstitution = true)]
[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.nf.lightbox.css", "text/css", PerformSubstitution = true)]
[assembly: WebResource("NotesFor.css.album.css", "text/css")]

Still have a question though -- is there a way to control the size of the full image other than creating the images in the target forlder to a specific size?